Respite Care in Westwood, CA
Respite Caregivers for Elders and Seniors
The duties and stress that come with caregiving for an Elderly or Senior loved one can be too much to deal with for family members, especially when the job takes up recreational time , productivity time, or caring for a family of your own. Caregiving is a selfless job that isn’t for everyone. Oftentimes, family members feel as if they’re obligated to provide care because they don’t want their loved one to struggle and they want to ensure their safety.
If you have an Elderly or Senior loved one that is constant need of living assistance, A-1 Home Care can provide in-home Respite Care on a 24 hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care basis for any duration necessary. We specialize in a variety of Elder Care services ranging from basic Companion Services to more specialized care such as After Surgery Care, Arthritis Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care, Diabetic Care, Cancer Care, Bipolar Care, Incontinence Care, Post Stroke Care, and Hospice Care.
All of our compassionate caregivers, nurse aides, companions, and home helpers must have at least 2 years of prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, a National Background Check/DMV Check, Tuberculosis testing, Malpractice/Liability insurance, First Aid/CPR training, and a personal interview with our office staff.
If your loved one is used to a certain daily routine, our Respite Caregivers can emulate the care you’ve been providing or provide a different lifestyle routine that focuses on providing your loved one with different daily activities – with nutritional meals, exercise, and mentally stimulating activities such as board games, arts & crafts, and more.
Westwood’s #1 Home Care Solution
A-1 Home Care is a Licensed Bonded and Insured non-medical homecare agency that has been a care provider in Los Angeles County since 1991 with an A Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Shield Accreditation, and memberships with the National Care Planning Council and Chamber of Commerce of Torrance, Santa Fe Springs, Pasadena, and Newport Beach.
If your loved one has long term insurance coverage, we accept Penn Treaty, CALPERS, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, John Hancock, and Bankers’ Life & Casualty.
We serve the LA communities of Westwood, Brentwood, Studio City, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Downey, Whittier, Glendora, Sierra Madre, Altadena, Van Nuys, San Marino, Pico Rivera, and others in Los Angeles County.
To interview and hire a compassionate caregiver today, CALL us at 310-657-8780 for a FREE in-home assessment.
Important Information About A-1 Domestic Professional Services
- Over 20 years of experience
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We provide live-in and hourly caregivers
- Alzheimer, Bipolar, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinson, Post Surgery and Terminal Illness Care
- C.N.A, C.H.H.A and DD experts
- We screen, interview and match our Home Care Professionals prior to placement
- Our daily services can include wake up, dressing/bathing, cooking & incontinence care
- Around the house we can also do minor repairs, yard work & mail organization
- We can provide safe transportation to doctors’ appointments, church & personal errands!
- Member of the National Care Planning Council
- Chamber memberships in Newport Beach, Torrance, Pasadena and Santa Fe Springs
- On call 24 hours a day - our telephone lines are always open!
- Live-in or out Caregivers, Senior & Elder Companions, Home Helpers, Post Surgery Aides
- Same day or next day service - whenever you need it!
- 100% Free in home assessments by trained professionals
- Well known by doctors and nurses at Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center and other facilities
- We provide care in Burbank, Studio City, Brentwood, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, Northridge, Pasadena, Altadena, Monrovia Huntington Beach and other cities in Los Angeles